Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Where did yesterday go?

I know where it went - by in a blur of NaNoWriMo activity.

I knew it was a bad idea when Jax blogged it. I had a sinking feeling when I perused the website. And then last night I abandoned my children, forgot the dog and disappeared into a hole with a blank Word doc and a mug of tea.

Several hours later, I emerged, sorted out the various two and four legged livestock and refreshed the cold cup of tea.

And in the early hours of this morning I sloped off to bed having written well over 6000 words.

I'm sure Myf did some maths workbooks at some point. And we had friends over for lunch. But don't ask for any more detail than that.

This morning, I've only written a few hundred words, Myf and Tea have both done some of their new Explode the Code books - straight into number 2 for Myf and the pre-code book Get Ready for Tea. And now they've eaten lunch and me, the bad mother that I am, have put the tv on for them so they can veg for an hour and I can write more! hahahaha... wanders off into the kitchen cackling madly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

" wanders off into the kitchen cackling madly"

And how is that unusual exactly?

6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home