Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Even more catching up

The past week - recapped for posterity.

Monday 24th - Bradway HE meet. Did lard bird food blocks and kids loved it.
Tuesday 25th - Sarah's for afternoon
Wednesday 26th - Nikki's for afternoon, followed by 'magic show'
Thursday 27th - walk in woods and then to other Nikki's, then home to harangue builders
Friday 28th - truck very poorly so Kirsty and Katy came to me and we had a lovely day with pizza and piggies and lots of adult conversation. Ish. lol
Saturady 29th - watched builders drink tea and lay a few bricks for 5 hours

Today, we had a good start to the day, the girls didn't wake up too early, even with the clocks going back. Grandma came to visit for an hour, first time she's been over in months and months, which was lovely. Then Sarah rang and said she had chocolate cake, so I said I had chicken, so we had roast dinner for two adults and five kids and it was lovely. My bestest, oldest friend was supposed to be coming up today with her hubby, 2 kids and dog, but she spent yesterday at the vet's with said dog and so couldn't make it. Hope Dordje gets better soon.

Have a lovely picture of the five kids, all sat in a row on the sofa, each with a baby piggie on their laps.
kids and pigs
Left to right we have Piglet, Tea, Dino, Mimi and Myf. Awww (Note Tea has wrapped her piggie up in her skirt, poor little sod)

And now, it's all quiet, the girls have crashed out, absolutely knackered, I've finished filing all the bank statements (yay!) and should really start on the credit card crap, but really CBA. So shall go make cup of tea, cut myself a sliver of that cake that Sarah left for me and have a think on the novel I'm supposed to be writing on Tuesday. So far I have a hot air balloon and a blacksmith. Suggestions anyone?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot biological warfare and mutant guineas! And look at Mimi's face - how could I say no?

9:53 pm  
Blogger Hazel said...

Aaarrgghh! don't put any more pictures up of those tiny, cute piggies! :o)

11:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are very very cute and snuggly, and 2 of them are for my kids! Umm, like I need more "stuff" in my life?

1:51 pm  
Blogger Kris said...

Am wondering on the suitability of having that google adsense box - next to this post it was advertising 'pig slaughter lines, new and used'. lolol

5:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home