Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday, October 29, 2005

My builders are here!

Looked out of the window at 9am to see them both sat in the car having a quick fag. They then spent 20 minutes faffing with the cement mixer, mixed up a bit of 'gobbo', stood drinking the tea I foolishly made them, then said they were off to the shop at about 9.45. It's now 10.15 and they've just laid their first brick of the day.

Chief John isn't here though - it's his two sidekicks, both of which are a can short of a sixpack, bless. However, I don't care as long as they get all the brickwork finished today. That's what they said they'd do and so they better do it. If they come back to me at 12 and say, right we're off, we'll finish it off next time, I might just need restraining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Nah, don't get yourself restrained, restrain them. Go and nick a bit out of their engine and only give it back when they're done! lol

9:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home