Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Lo, the wind changeth

Strange sort of day - one of those odd periods when the mood starts out like a full-on north-easterly, spins the weathervane 360 degrees, goes dead calm and finishes with a gentle, albeit uncertain, southerly breeze.

Lots of talk about where we're going, both metaphorically and physically speaking. Welsh smallholdings & Lincolnshire bungalows; do we stay at the shop, up sticks and go to France/Wales/travelling for a year or more, stay here and enjoy our new extension (when they finally finish building the damn thing), can I plan my garden for next year etc etc... Deep searching questions about Myf's education, where we're heading with that, what we've achieved over the past year, what we want for the next 12 months; public school, curriculums, my inability to get her to understand basic mathematics.

I'm switching over to Blogsense shortly, however. Afraid I need to be able to password my blogs now. Which kind of sucks, in some ways; but then, the people I want to read them will still be able to.

And I've got a waterproof(ish) roof on my extension! It's not tiled, but it's felted and latted. Electrician comes tomorrow, plumber on Friday. Roll on Saturday when we should have tiles, and plastered walls. Hooray!

Oh - and for those of you who got the wrong end of the stick - this was our dirty weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

aw, you going to password everything? No more blogring blog?

8:55 pm  
Blogger Kris said...

Jax - was going to ask you about the whole "linking this blog to new blog and inserting in blogring" thingumejig

Better sidle off and set blog up - blogsense or blogsome?

10:32 pm  
Blogger HelenHaricot said...

when you password, would like it pleas

11:48 pm  
Blogger Hazel said...

Ooh, me want password too!

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home