Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, August 01, 2005

G4 update (or 'I told you so')

They took the orange one away on a low-loader on Friday morning, and left me with a titchy little Freelander. Myf only barely fits between the two car seats in the back. However, it's quick, and I can fit into any darned carpark I please.

And todays update? They spent all day today (being Monday, they didn't touch it until this morning) faffing around with the engine, testing various inputs and outputs and pressures and flows and so on and so forth et cetera et cetera ad naseum. And guess what? They still don't know what wrong with it. But the best bit is, it's running perfectly on gas.

Not totally sure how James managed to keep a straight face when he was told that, but he did. They cannot get the thing running properly on petrol, but once they pick up the revs enough to switch over to gas, it runs just fine.

And to think, I very nearly became a mechanic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

rofl.

So *that's* why you had the miniature today. I did wonder.

11:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's still bloody fast - I had trouble keeping up in my ickle bitty skoda!

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home