Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Home again - 272 emails

And one of them contained a link.

So I did this instead of unpacking the van,loading the washing machine, etc etc etc

Now I'm going to have a shower and go to bed. Because I'm knackered, and every other thing out of Myf's mouth has been 'when are we going away again?'

I may blog about camp tomorrow, but I dare say there will be more interesting blogs posted in the mean while. Although next time I'm taking a narrow boat instead of a caravan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

I love it....

11:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

only 272 e-mails hey? ;o)

love the masterpiece!

7:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home