Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, June 20, 2005

8.44am

and the kids are still asleep.

Amazing, eh? I guess the fact we didn't get home last night until midnight might have something to do with it. Spent the weekend at Eastnor Castle, just below Malvern, at a Land Rover show. Got sidetracked on the way home at Mom's and didn't leave there until gone 9pm. Had to stop at the services to retrieve Bunny and various blankets and snugglies and the like from the caravan, and then again on the A42 to remove said snugglies from under the front seats of the truck and replace back in the arms of squawking children. I also tucked them all up in a large fleecy blanket whilst I was at it. Two miles later and they were all fast asleep.

Now I've got a million and one things to do before Bradway group this afternoon, so I'd better switch this device off.

Oh - and picked my first courgettes this morning whilst wandering around the garden at 7.30. :) Might have a rootle round under the potato haulm and see if there's anything big enough for dinner. I noted there were also a few broad beans that might be big enough to pick, and a few pea pods (although they tend to get eaten raw in the garden - I don't think any have made it into the kitchen yet this year.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home