Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday, March 05, 2005

I'm... I'm... I'm lost for words!

In fact, I'm just beside myself with indignation. Arrgghh....

PoleDragon is me! Has been me for the past 10+ years. Hell, I think if someone actually called me by that name I'd respond without even batting an eyelid. So to find this
... Well, I'm disgusted.

Thing is, the original site is in Japanese. Anyone know how to yell at someone in Japanese? lol

Good job I registered www.poledragon.co.uk the other day, thanks to the inestimatable Jax. :) Actually, I should plug Code Placidly for that. :)

But honestly - it's not the kind of name you come up with by chance, is it? I've lost count of the amount of jokes I've had about it (and no, I never have tried pole dancing ever, in my life. After 3 kids???) I guess the only reason I can forgive them is a) yes, the device is on a pole, and b) dragons are cool if you live in Japan.

I shall now go and mutter to myself in my greenhouse. :)

:::stalks off spluttering to oneself:::

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is only one Poledragon!

You are she. Accept no imitations.

7:02 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

So, how did you become poledragon? I think we need the story of where your name came from ;)

8:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home