Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday, March 04, 2005

All quiet...

Well, ish. The three girls are asleep. The washing machine is running, and has been constantly for the past 5 hours. lol. James isn't too perky though. He managed to get downstairs for all of 5 minutes and then promptly bolted back to bed, via the bathroom.

Ho hum. I've got a million things I need to do - 5 lots of seeds to package up and post, mountains of laundry and ironing, a desk and a dining table that are stacked a foot deep in papers (we had a rearrange - this is the fallout), a fridge that needs its science experiments fumigating, a kitchen floor that's more mud than tile, this week's menus to plan...

Instead, I'm going to top up my tea, catch up on the blogs and then go to bed before I go cross-eyed with exhaustion. Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home