Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, February 24, 2005

How to order Seeds - part 4 edited

edited to say...

I give up with the lot

Send me your address to poledragon at yahoo dot co dot uk, and I'll send you seeds. Then we'll sort it out from there. Bloody so called modern technology...

And I've fiddled with my email addy, so I should be able to reply sooner rather than later... bloody yahoo.

Grumpy day. Sorry for grouching. But why, after having a 4 hour damned bloody blizzard, is there LESS snow in my garden than there was this morning??? Why won't the snow stick? I have three small children clamouring to go outside and make snowmen etc etc, and the soggy white wet stuff is just falling out of the sky and vanishing on contact with the even soggier grass.

They're making bloody snowmen in Chesterfield, for goodness sakes, and that's only Derbyshire... :P We're in bloody Yorkshire here. I have a 4x4 I want to go play with. lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Kris, drop me a note with your nochex and paypal email addys, and I'll send you the html you need. Won't take long - I've got samples of what it should like here already.

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home