Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, February 14, 2005

Seed packets

Ok - have done a bit of scribbling on bits of paper and adding-up-type sums, and have realised that these seed packets are a tad more expensive than I thought...

However, I'm going to send them out at £2.50. Does that sound fair? There are 10 packets of seed, of various types (see previous posts) as well as a couple of pages of instructions. I've made the packets up myself - printed out little envelopes and filled them with between 3 and 30+ seed. You always get far too many seed in a regular packet for the average garden.

I'm also going to put together a brief 'Square-Foot-Gardening' blurb too, in case anyone is interested in that. Although, tbh, I should just point people in the direction of January's Organic Gardening magazine - they have a great article in there on the subject.

To make seed packet ordering easy, I've been playing with Paypal {she says optimistically} and have generated this:









I wonder who'll be the first to try it and tell me if it works or not? :-D

6 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Ooh, who's been working hard then? Do we get a discount if we don't need them posting? If so and you let me know how much you want from me, cos I forgot to pay you today, I'll test your paypal button!

8:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It works! You have cash! Well, virtual Paypal cash. Not bothered about postage discount, you drove all the way to my house to deliver them.

Hope you fixed the teddy.

10:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It works! You have cash! Well, virtual Paypal cash. Not bothered about postage discount, you drove all the way to my house to deliver them.

Hope you fixed the teddy.

10:18 pm  
Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Hope you found the teddy - forgot to say I put him in your bag for safekeeping when we moved your stuff so we could get the tables out.

12:39 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

ach! I gave Jax £2 for you, d'you want the extra 50p via paypal?

8:54 am  
Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Nah, 'cos she isn't posting your seeds, I am... ;)

10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home