Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday, January 21, 2005

Cbeebies.co-operative play!

The girls have suddenly discovered cbeebies on line. Not quite sure why they haven't demanded it before - tbh, I think I've been remarkably successful at keeping them off my computer. However, now we have a separate machine for them to beat up on, I figured it was time to start the ICT part of our curriculum. :P

And, not surprisingly I suppose, both D and T have taken to it rapidly. D's mouse control is obviously much better than T's, but I discovered they were actually
taking turns at doing things today. I stood in the kitchen, peeping through the doorway in total disbelief as D pointed to the screen and told T where to point and click, and then she took control of the mouse and did another bit, then gave the mouse back to T, etc. I was stunned.

So, ICT seems to be a popular subject in this house. Will be doing more of that I think. See if I can get D writing emails to Nanny in Birmingham.

We also popped into town - managed to catch the bus at the time I was aiming for, which was another bonus. Knackered F completely - she slept for over 2 hours once home. Whilst we were out, we picked up some onion sets, a packet of black pansies and some more sunflower seeds (at D's request). Like we need anymore ruddy sunflower seeds... lol


Oh - have just remembered where I hid a large envelope of seed I bought a couple of months ago and 'forgot' to tell DH about... better sidle over to Muddy Musings and update that list. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Big has an email address - they could correspond?

5:41 pm  
Blogger Stella said...

Hi Kris,
Followed a link here from someone else's blog - I think Barbara's. And thought I'd say hi!

2:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dino also has an email addy - can I see a national HE kids email link coming? BTW Dino also has a blog.

12:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home