Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Long time no blog

Just a quick hello - to say we are still here and I'll be updating the blog shortly...

So much has happened in the past month, I hardly know where to start. However, now is not the time, as it's late and we've got a day's green laning in the Peak District tomorrow. :) I hope it's nice and muddy.

We had the Doncaster Eyebal meeting today at Lesley's house. Seems like we're all agreed on giving Mr Eyebal the cold shoulder until he agrees to at least listen to us. We're not asking for total agreement with the way we each do our individual things, but a glimmer of understanding would be appreciated.

I'll put up my own letter to him tomorrow at some point. For now, I need some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home