Mud & Mischief

Just our way of home educating our three girls; assisted by an allotment, a Land Rover and a heap of ingenuity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Not much in the way of 'schooling' going on today, I'm afraid. Got up, dressed, breakfasted and then were out round the supermarket. Ugh. At least I didn't need a huge amount (we do the organic veggie box thing, and buy meat locally) so all I really had to do was stock up on tins and the industrial sized boxes of Weetabix that are necessary to households with small children.

Then it was round to Grant's house to leave children with Kerry whilst we went for our run. Well, we're still at the jog-a-bit, walk-a-bit, jog-a-bit, amble-a-bit phase, but I'm sure we'll be running the whole mile round the lake by the New Year.

Home, a few books read, dinner made and Daddy even made it home for tea - that was a treat. Bedtime and we're here. Browsing blogs when I should really be experimenting with that gluten-free flour. It makes dreadful pastry, but I promised Grant some mince pies... guess I've got 7 weeks till Xmas. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

So where do you get your organic veggies from? I tried Beanies in Sheffield and they won't deliver here - they do Sheffield, Chesterfield and a few other places, but we aren't on any route :(

6:09 pm  
Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Lovely to meet you today - hope the squished finger gets better quickly!

11:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home